Unlimited Biking offers bike rentals and bike tours for the National Cherry Blossom Festival!
What you’ll see:
- Ride the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
- Stop along must-see sights like the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court and Pennsylvania Avenue
- Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
- Explore the scenic waterfront of the Potomac River
- Self Guided Bike Ride through Washington D.C.
- Cannondale Bike Rental (eBike Upgrades Available!)
- Helmet, Basket/Bike Bag, Bike Lock and Map of D.C.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes
Cancellation Policy: Guests can cancel up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. No refund for cancellation within 24 hours. For all cancellations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips: Dress for the weather and don’t forget your camera!
1120 Maine Ave SW Washington DC 20024
L’Enfant Bar & Grill
480 L'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC 20024
749 8th Street SE Washington DC 20003
3327 Cady's Alley NW Washington DC 20007
5 Market Square SW Washington DC 20024
1309 5th Street NE Washington DC 20002
4238 Wilson Boulevard Arlington VA 22203