Official Artwork + Merchandise for the 2023 National Cherry Blossom Festival
March 20-April 16
2023 Official Artwork
Meet our 2023 official artist: Orlando Quevedo!
Park West Gallery artist Quevedo has deftly applied his signature magical realism style to depict the captivating beauty of the blossoms on canvas, for a breathtaking and mesmerizing artistic interpretation of the 2023 National Cherry Blossom Festival.
For more details about Quevedo and the artwork, visit https://nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/about-us/#2023OfficialArtist.
Official Festival Merchandise
There’s a wide array of official merchandise and commemorative items in the National Cherry Blossom Festival Store! Festivalgoers can browse clothing, mugs, candles, gift sets, ornaments, and many other items at https://www.ncbfstore.org/.
2023 Official Poster
Pop-up merchandise sales will be available at:
- Tidal Basin Welcome Area (during peak bloom period, 10 AM – 6 PM)
- Union Station in Bloom (Friday, March 24, 11 AM – 5 PM)
- Opening Ceremony co-presented with the Japan Foundation (Saturday, March 25, 5:00-6:30 PM)
- Art Blooms at Mosaic (Saturday, April 1, 11 AM – 6 PM)
- Petalpalooza at Capitol Riverfront, presented by Chase (Saturday, April 8, 1-9 PM)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade, presented by Events DC (Saturday, April 15 10 AM 0 12 Noon)
- Sakura Matsuri – Japanese Street Festival produced by the Japan-America Society of Washington DC (Saturday, April 15 10:30 AM – 6 PM, Sunday April 16, 10:30 AM – 4 PM)
Official 2023 Lapel Pin
The National Cherry Blossom Festival commemorates Japan’s 1912 gift of trees to the United States and is one of the world’s great celebrations of spring. The National Cherry Blossom Festival is committed to providing enriching programming for the millions who turn their attention to the nation’s capital each year to enjoy the beauty of the blossoms as an enduring symbol of international friendship.
Purchases of the annual collectible lapel pin support award-winning Festival programming and contribute to the Trust for the National Mall’s Cherry Tree Endowment, ensuring the flowering trees are sustained for future generations to enjoy.
Lapel pins can be purchased at https://www.ncbfstore.org/.